The JRTH-LP2000 Series is the ideal heater to compliment any composite workshop. It can be used to provide spot curing / drying for any number of small jobs. Designed to be used with our existing lightweight stand.
The 500 mm 1 KW quartz infrared Powerslim lamp fitted into our 580 mm cassette easily covers a horizontal or vertical repair. It is quick and simple adjustment up and down the full length of the 1.8m high stand.
Built-in isolating switch
Fitted with 500mm 1.0 KW GC Powerslim short wave tube
Wide angle hi‑light reflector
3m of flexible cable
Sturdy but lightweight 6ft (1800mm) chrome plated stand
Full height 'slide and lock' cassette feature
Horizontal or vertical operation
Available as single or twin cassette
Timer, Over Temperature Sentinel Controllers & Portable Heater Lamp Controller option
- JRTH-LP2000S - Standard model complete with stand
- JRTH-LP2000T - Twin cassettes complete with stand
- Area covered - 800 mm x 300 mm
- Minimum Static operating distance - 500 mm
- Dimensions 580 mm x 120 mm x 85 mm
- 220/240 Volts 1 KW 50/60 Hz single phase - 4.25 Amps, part number JRTH-LP2000/230
- 110/120 Volts 1 KW 50/60 Hz single phase - 8.5 Amps, part number JRTH-LP2000/110
Compatible for use with our range of Timers, Over Temperature Sentinel Controllers (for more information follow this link ) & Portable Heater Lamp Controller Type JRTHLC-1-110/240 (for more information follow this link )
To arrange a demonstration or for more information contact us.